12.6.15

Sephora Wishlist



I have the Sephora obession too (who doesn't?!). I do feel the need to browse the Sephora website once in a while and fill my basket with too many and too expensive products. I can't order online, because i don't have a creditcard so i have to wait until i have access to a store. I know there are Sephora stores in europe, but they don't stock all the interesting products the american or canadian Sephora's does. So one thing that is on my To-Do list for Canada is visting Sephora. The next Sephora is a 2-hour-drive away from the place i live, but i may make that trip this month. Actually i HAVE to do it this months, because it's my brithday month and i need the Sephora Birthday gift. I mean two Nars Lip Pencils, who doesn't want these?

//Tarte Amazonian Clay 12- Hour Blush "Exposed" & "Blissfull" - 34 C$
That's THE number one on my Tarte wishlist. All the american YouTubers are raving about the blushes since forever and everybody else, who got their hands on them too. "Exposed" is supposedly the perfect nude coloured blush out there and i think i saw "Blissfull" by essiebutton and was immediatly impressed by the finish on her cheeks. If i go out of Sephora with only one thing (or two) than it's those blushes.

Viviannadoesmakeup loves the Agave Lip Mask and i tend to get really dry lips when the weather is changing so i wanted to try this lipmask. I don't want to spend that much money on a product i don't know i will like, so this set with a included srubstick is perfect.

My obsession with all things skincare continues and this faceoil is being raved about with no end. Fresh is a good and popular skincare brand and one can never have too many moisturizing face oils, right?
We can't get it anymore in germany or anywhere in europe i think. I kept seeing it in posts and vids and was so in love with it and at the same time so sad that it wasn't available anymore. Until i saw it on one of my late night Sephora website browses. I nearly made a little happy dance sitting there on my bed. I just need this palette.

I'm in love with matte eyeshadows and a palette with only matte eyeshadows (and 12 of those) is my dream come true. There's not only the usual brown hues, there are plums and everything you could wish for as a neutral eyeshadow kinda gal. And the packaging is so pretty with the gold inside and the big mirror and everything. No words needed for this beaut.
Anna's ongoing rave about the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask from Peter Thomas Roth is unreal. Again i don't want to spend that much money on a mask i don't know i will like. This set contains the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask, the Cucumber Gel Mask and the Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask. So three masks to try. Skincare obsession continues. 

I always wanted to try lipsticks from Bite Beauty, because their lipsticks are supposed to be real good. The Duo is another way to save money and try as many products as possible. There's a more nude option (the one i will choose) and a bright option with an orangy red and a pinky plum colour. 

Oh yes, it is a lot of money. Omorovicza products are amazing and amazingly expensive. The Travel Set includes the Queen of Hungary Mist the facemist viviannadoesmakeup and lilypebbles and the bloggerworld loves to death. The Cleansing Foam, the Thermal Cleansing Balm, the Deep Cleansing Mask and the Balancing Moisturizer are partly products on my to try list too. So that would be a lucky purchase.
Another brand we can't get easily a hold of in Europe and a brand everybody seems to love. A hairproduct line with the name "Perfect Hair Day" is just one i have to try. I mean who doesn't want the Perfect Hair Day everday?

Depending if the Sephora i will visit has any of those sets and how i like them in person i will may purchase one (or two) of those Beauty on the Fly Set, Beauty Closet Set or  the Ultimate Hair Essentials Set. On the Sephora website they all look tempting. Very.

Which products are on your Sephora wishlist? Or what are your favorite products to buy in Sephora?

No comments :

Post a Comment