5.6.15

Shampoo & Conditioner for full weightless hair

I am on my neverending search for the perfect shampoo and conditioner. And i haven't found the perfect combo yet, but this one is close. Very close. My hair tends to get greasy very quick and even quicker when i am not using the right shampoo. It has to do a real good cleaning jpb, without being too drying on my skin. Otherwise i get an itchy scalp. Strange i know, but that's not all. My ends are quite dry and tend to get a bit frizzy if they don't get enough moisture. The problem here is, that my hair is fine and straight so a too nourishing conditioner will weigh my hair down even more.

What i want my hair to look like? Fresh for at least two days. Moisturized in the ends, so no dry ends and less frizz. Despite this volume especially in the roots.
And it seems i found a combo that is near to perfect. The Dove Oxygen Moisture line.

The shampoo is clearing my scalp very good from any greasiness and oils. It stays fresh up there for two to three days, although the third day is a day for a ponytail or bun of some sort. The effect that got me loving this shampoo is that it seems to lift my roots and make my hair look a lot more voluminous even on the second day.

The conditioner is moisturizing, but slightly too less nourishing for my ends. My ends are softer and less frizzy, but still not enough that i could say it is close to the perfect conditioner. One thing that i really really like about this conditioner though is the fact, that it is moisturizing but not weighing down my hair at all. That is crucial when it comes to making fine hair look voluminous and light.

All in all i really like this line and the Shampoo & Conditioner Combo and in combination with the hairmask i mentioned here it is my current Haircare Routine in the shower.

Do you have any recommandations for my type of hair/needs? What is your favorite Shampoo & Conditioner Combo at the moment?

No comments :

Post a Comment