13.5.15

Little drugstore Haul



If you read my April Favorites you know, that i didn't entered a drugstore in like ages. I did feel a strong urge to go and purchase some bibs and bobs to try out new things. So i did and here are the things i bought.

For the summertime i wanted something with more coverage than a BB Cream, but not so much coverage as the foundations i own. So i was looking for a light coverage foundation, which feels light on the skin and isn't too drying. The Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation seemed like the right choice for me. I picked it up in the colour 03 Shell, which is a bit too light for me, cause my tan is like...dark.
Another thing from Revlon and for the summertime is the Revlon Cremeblush in 300 Coral Reef. I never tried cremeblush before...i know, what a shame. So i thought i'll try it. Last item from Revlon is the Colorburst Laquer Balm in 110 Coquette, which is a unusual colour for me (normally i don't buy pinks). One thing i am already put off by is the chunks of glitter in it. You only see them when it's applied on your lips, but it doesn't look good.
My hair is getting a bit dry at the ends and the sun (which is shining like crazy) does the rest. So i picked up the L'oreal Hair Expertise Total Repair 5 Hairmask. We'll see how i like it.
Next and the last purchased item is the Nivea Smooth Replenishing Bodylotion, cause my skin is getting hell a lot dry after bathing in the sun the whole day.
You'll probably read further about these products this months, so stay tuned for that.

No comments :

Post a Comment