8.4.15

Weekend Face



At weekends i either go completly nude (on my face) or if i have to go under people i use products, that are light and doesn't take ages to apply. I am a lazy person especially in the morning and sleep rather the ten minutes longer than spending them on putting on makeup. 

For a bit of covergae without needing to blend in foundation a lot or a heavy feeling on my face i reach for the Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream. Sweep it all over the face with my hands and the face base is done. Next step to cover my dark circles is concealer. Currently i am loving the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser, i apply it in a triangle shape and blend it in with a sponge or my fingers. If i need a bit more coverage under the eyes or on any blemishes i apply the Catrcie Camouflage Cream (germany only) on top of my concealer again with my fingers. 

Blush or bronzer wise i just sweep on a blush with a bit of shimmer in it to replace a highlighter. I really love the P2 Glow Touch Compact Blush "touch of berry" (germany only) at the moment. The shimmer isn't glittery with huge chunks of glitter or anything it just gives a nice sheen with a bit of colour to your cheeks. 

For eyes i just go for mascara and a cream eyeshadow. Mascara wise i choose the clinique High Impact Mascara it gives a good mixture between volume and length to my lashes. And for the eyeshadow part i take the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in (surprise surprise) "Bad to the Bronze" put it all over the lid with my finger and blend it out with a blending brush. Eyemakeup done.

To tame my brows i just use a clear brow gel like the essence lash & brow gel mascara and last but not least the clinique chubby stick in "mega melon" to moisturize my lips and give them some colur at the same time.

That's my weekend face done and it only takes me five minutes and you nearly need no tools for the application.

Do you go completely without makeup on weekends or do you have a few products you always reach for?


No comments :

Post a Comment