29.4.15

The threesome that saved my skin



In my younger teenage years (not that i'm that old already with eighteen) i never really paid attention to skincare. And at the beginning of the year my skin wasn't in a good condition. I don't know if it was the colder weather in Canada or my skincare routine or the lack of one, but my skin was looking dull and dehydrated. I freaked a bit out when i saw some lines on my forehead and cried in my head, that i lost my nice young skin with the age of eighteen. Drama aside, i got into skincare. Read and watched a lot about skincare and bought quite a few products. And i sticked to my skincare routine everyday, every single day. I didn't skip a day, ever. And it saved my skin. My skin looks better than ever before and it made me realize that i should never skip skincare routines ever again (some evenings i do though, shame on me).

You will probably know the three products i will mention now, but i just have to mention them again. Sorry for that.
The serum that gives you an instantly umph of hydration is the Body Shop Vitamin-E Moisture Serum. At first i only used it in the morning under my moisturiser, but now i also use it in the evening. After cleansing my face i slap a pump all over my face. It is quite cooling on your skin and it calms my skin a bit down. It is supposed to help the moisture get deeper into your skin (if that's even possible...) and lock it into your skin. One thing i know is that it helps to moisturise my skin and keep it that way longer.
Next step i only use in the evening (for now) is the Body Shop Vitamin-E Overnight Serum-in-Oil. I use 6-8 drops of it and sweep it all over my skin. It is more of a oil formula, but isn't too heavy on the skin. You can use it under your moisturiser like i do or you can mix it with your moisturiser and apply it then. It's not heavy at all and sinks into the skin quite quick and it nourishes the skin so good and makes it all look healthy and glowy. Love it!
Last but not least my favorite moisturiser the Clinique Moisture Surge (full review here). It is more a gel than a cream and it goes on so smooth, it sinks in within minutes. It feels light on the skin and my skin drinks it up like nothing else. Some evenings i apply a light layer and sometimes i apply a thicker layer and let it sink in over night. I have to buy a new pot of this soon, because i am more than halfway through my first one.

Those three together completely changed my skin. It looks so healthy and plump and glowy, i can't believe it when i look into the mirror. My skin never ever looked that good before and i won't part with those before something even better comes my way. If you need the ultimate hydration kick and want your skin to look healthier than i definitely recommend those three products.

Do you have any favorite skincare products?

No comments :

Post a Comment