1.4.15

March Favorites



How long have i waited for March to come along? Because for me it was like the break between winter and spring and now it's over again. Insane. March was really springy here in Canada, but instead of going fully springish with my makeup I was going more for the natural glowy look.

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation & The Body Shop  Radiant Highlighter
The combination of those two products mixed together was the look i was going for, if i decided to use foundation. When you mix the Body Shop Highlighter with your foundation instead of applying it under it, you end up with a glowy illuminated skin. I probably need a new tube of the highlighter soon.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Concealer & Real Techniques Complexion Sponge
March is the month of combinations (:D). The second favorite combination is the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer everybody is loving at the moment blended in with the Complexion Sponge from RT. I apply the concealer in a triangle shape under my eyes and blend it in with the damp RT sponge and the result is just flawless. 

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream
Last face product for this month favorites, i promise. I had this for quite a long time and loved it way back, but then it got lost in my stash. Now i rediscovered it when were going towards summer for a more light formula as a base. This is the product i use, when i am not using foundation. A decent amount of coverage, moisturizes your skin quite well and feels nice and light on the skin.

Mac Blush "Blushbaby" (here)
I mentioned this in a favorites post before (January i guess...), but it had a revival this month. I don't want to use a shimmery blush with my foundation-highlighter-combination, so this one is the blush i am reaching for the most. It doesn't look like much in the pan, but on your cheeks it makes you look healthy and fresh without too much bright colour on your face.

Milani lipstick "25 Naturally Chic"
My go to lipstick at the moment, because it's a your lips but better kinda shade. A nude tone with a rosy touch. The liptsick has a creamy formula, which can be a bit drying if your lips aren't moisturized enough. One thing that really puts me off though is the smell, it's a very sweet candy scent and i just hate it. 

Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion + (here)
 The last item to mention is this moisturizer you might have already seen in my AM Skincare Routine. This clinique moisturizer is the one i grab in the mornings. For the declaration as a lotion it's quite a thick consistency, but i moisturizes my skin throughout the day very good. I also like to use it under foundation with the Body Shop Vitamin E Serum underneath. Soon it's time to buy the big version of it (i only have a travle size at the moment).


No comments :

Post a Comment