23.3.15

Versatile Blogger Award



This is very unreal...a second nomination for a Blog Award and i didn't even expected the first one ever to happen. This time it's again a big big THANK YOU to Manpreet from Simply M . Make sure to check out here awesome blog and the awesome facts she mentioned in her post.
For a bit more information about the Versatile Blogger Award and what i stands for go here.

#THE RULES

#1 Thank the person who gave you the award and include a link to their blog.

#2 Share seven facts about yourself.

#3 Nominate 15 other blogs and let them know you've nominated them.

#MY SEVEN FACTS
Ok, seven facts about me, which should be quite interesting and entertaining. I'm sorry if they're not, but i'll try my best.

#1 I'm obsessed with my hair, i can't stop myself from playing with it and brushing through it with my fingers. It's like chewing your nails, but my version of it. I don't even realize it anymore, that i do it and people keep telling me to stop (what i really should :D).

#2 I have a 2 1/2 years older brother and a 2 weeks younger stepsister and we always have dumbass ideas...

#3 When i finished my Gap year and return home to germany i want to study English&German, Acting or Fashiondesign. Not sure which of the three, but it also depends which university approves my application.

#4 I like to dance (in general) especially Ballet and i am doing horseback riding since i can think, because my mom owns a horse and i was sitting on it from the moment i could walk (or maybe even ealier, i don't know).

#5 I do like dogs, but i am more a cat person. (I am always joking with my friend, that i will end up old and alone with hundreds of cats...)

#6 My favorite food is Käsespätzle, which only the german people can pronounce (hehehe :D). But basically it's a type of noodle with melted cheese and onions mixed together and it's delicious. (Now i want to eat it...)

#7 I love books and i read a lot of books and i own a lot of books. Sometimes i even reread books again, sometimes even without a break. Read the book, finished with the book and instantly start to read from the beginning again.

#NOMINEES
All these girls and the boy (first ever boy i saw, that writes a blog, go man!) have really nice blogs with a lot of good ideas like Dog Safe Pancakes or an adorable header with donuts and beauty stuff.

Doneisha | Doneisha Dodd
Emmy & Alex | Haul & Dupes
Brittany | Living in June
Anusha | ACT Style Blog
Olivia | OliviaCheryl

4 comments :

  1. Congratulations on the award! And thanks so much for nominating me :)
    I definitely can't even start to pronounce your favourite food :P

    - Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Sure thing, i really like your blog :D
      Hahahaha yeah, it's kind of a hard one because of the "ä" :P
      xoxo Lara

      Delete
  2. I love käsespätzle! I ate it all the time when I studied abroad in Germany. Nuremberg had the best käsespätzle. I wish they had it in America!

    Congrats on the nomination and thank you for nominating me!

    -Nicole
    www.meetmeinmidtown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Käsespätzle are sooo delicious. I really miss them here in Canada...
      Thanks and you're welcome!
      xoxo Lara

      Delete