25.2.15

AM Skincare Routine



In the morning i am a very lazy and sleepy person, so i don't have any motivation for a long fancy skincare routine. So i try to keep it simple but effective. I am not doing this routine every morning (although i should), because i'm always in a rush and never awake enough to motivate myself.

#1 Cleanse
Just a quick cleanse to remove leftover skincare products from the evening and any traces of sleep. A quick sweep with my favorite micellar water (L'OREAL Soft Sublime Micellar water) on a cottonpad all over the face. Done. If i have more time i use the Neutragena visibly clear Pink Grapefruit everyday face cleanser on it's own or massage it in with a facebrush.

#2 Serum
No facial oil or intense serum, because i need the products to sink in quickly so i can carry on with my makeup. The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Serum helps to get the moisture into the skin and lock it there. So it's good for the morning to do it's work throughout the day.

#3 Moisturiser
Moisturiser is in the morning the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion + . Hydrates my skin but isn't to thick so it sinks into the skin quiet quickly. I haven't tried it for too long by now, but at the moment i think i will repurchase the big version when this little guy is gone.

For me it is more or less essential to use a eyecream in the morning. I use the First Aid Beauty Dual Repair Eyecream at the moment, but it doesn't seem to work under foundation. I have to give it a few more trys and maybe let it sink in a bit more, so my skin absorbed more of it before i put on foundation.

No comments :

Post a Comment