19.1.15

Top 5 Instagrammers you should check out



Instagram has become a serious addiction of mine. I love the way of communicating through Photos and you can edit the photos with filters and a lot of other feautures. I mean you all know how instagram works right? (You can follow me at @laramariadoe ). I am following a whole lot of people, but i was able to narrow it down to my top 5. Ok, let's get started.
She does stunning outits and the best flatlays i have ever seen. I am so in love with her style. And all the cute, pinky pictures she takes from her shop are so gorgeous to look at and make me want to buy everything in gold and pink.

This is a Fitness instagram account and shonda shares super delicious looking and healthy recipes. Plus the best things are her short workout videos for every part of your body. So if you are not sure which workout to do today, go check out her account and you will definetly find one you like.

Another british Youtuber/Beauty Blogger i loove. I love her Night Out Outfits, she is posting here and there. And her hair is am.a.zing! I am going way overboard with fangirling right now, but we will just pretend i didn't. A bonus is that her dog Duke is so cute! (By the way he has an Instagram Account too, if you are interested).

@mimiikonn
Mimi is another Youtuber, but she is more focused on hairstyle tutorials and fashion videos (here hair is stunning!). She posts a lot of outfit of the day pictures and i love her style. You will be able to find a lot of her outfits on my Pinterest fashion board. Her pictures from all the places she is traveling to are making me want to go there too.

@findinghappinessquotes
I like to see a motivating and inspirationell photo here and there, when i scroll through my instagram feed. Just to light up the everyday grey and start to see the good again. So this side ads my daily dose motivational and inspirational quotes to my insta feed. (Most of the time i make a screenshot and will regram the quote at some point, ups).

For the german peeps here, i really like @considerlena and @considerleonie from considercologne and @kindofrosy as well.

2 comments :

  1. uh sehr schöner post
    habe gerade instagram für mich entdeckt und freue mich über gute Leutchen zum folgen :)


    Hoffe du schaust auch mal bei mir vorbei <3
    http://miss-amelyrose.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danke :) Ich liebe es einfach Leuten auf Instagram zu folgen mehr als auf Twitter o.ä..
      Klar :)
      xoxo Lara

      Delete