16.1.15

A little Haulin here and there


Going through the isles of the drugstore is very relaxing for me. Swatching here and there and sometimes finding products you didn't expect to find. So this time i did a little bit of damage at the drugstore, The Body Shop and at the Clinique counter.

Essie Nailpolish in "Dress to kilt" , "After School Boy Blazer" , "Find me an oasis"
In Germany we had those nailpolishes in limited editions and i wasn't able to pick those colours up, because they were sold out so quickly. When i found them, i was tempted to do a victory dance (i just did it in my head). I don't know if the people in Canada had those nailpolishes in a limited edition before or if they are new. Nevertheless if you were searching for "After School Boy Blazer" (a nice dark blue colour) or "Find me an oasis" (a light blue colour with a little grey hint) you can find them in the new limited edition from essie.

The Balm "The Nude tude" Palette (here)

I wanted this palette for a long time and i was surprised when i found it at my local drugstore. But it went straight into my basket. It as very nice nude and brown shades plus a black and a burgundy red colour. There are matte and shimmery/glittery eyeshadows. Moreover i adore the design of the palette and especially the cute names of the eyeshadows.

Real Techniques "miracle complexion sponge" (here)

I love Makeup Sponges and i left mine at home so i desperatly wanted a new one. I don't want to buy the original Beauty Blender, because there are so many good dupes out there. Like this one from Real Techniques or for the german readers the "ebelin Makeup Ei". Although the shape of the Real Techniques Sponge is a bit different, because it has a flat side.

Clinique "Moisture Surge" (here)
I started to get little lines on my forehead caused my a lack of moisture, so i was looking for a rich moisturizer. In the end i picked up this moisturizer from Clinique. It has a gel like texture and is supposed to sink very quickly into the skin. I will test it for a few weeks and will let you know, what i think about it.


The Body Shop "Seaweed Iconic Clay Mask" (here)

Originially i wanted to buy the Origins "Clear Improvement" Mask, but it was not available. So i was happy to find this Clay mask at The Body Shop. It is supposed to purifie and cleanse your face and for those with combination or oily skin it also should remove excess oil.

The Body Shop "Vitamin E Moisture Serum" (here)
 I wanted a serum to help to solve my lack of moisture problem like i mentioned before and i waned to buy the "Vitamin E Serum-in-oil" but it wasn't included in the Buy 1 get 1 50% of they had so i decided to go for this one. You put this one your face first and then put the moisturizer on top and it should help to moisturize your skin.

No comments :

Post a Comment